Monday, June 8, 2009

What a little PUNK!


So, I realized this morning that I hadn't really felt Baby B move in a while...I felt her last evening, but I hadn't felt her moving all through the night or even this morning, so I got nervous in light of this weekend's events.

So, I hopped in my car and drove to my perinatologist unannounced in hopes of getting them to squeeze me in between appointments and just look for two little flashing heartbeats. "20 seconds, that's all I ask...you can even charge me a full appointment, I don't care..."

Luckily, the doctor allowed it (much to the chagrin of his receptionist who was a complete *witch* and told me that I would have to go to the ER for something like that).

Anyway, both girls are fine, heartbeats blinking away. Whew.

Oh, except that the reason I probably wasn't feeling Baby B so much was because...

THE LITTLE PUNK TURNED BREECH ON ME!!!

You know, she had really pronounced movement the other day...so much so that I told Andy that I thought something was up...but it never occurred to me that she would have *completely* flipped!!! And here I thought she was being so obedient! :)

Oh well, I'm just glad that both girls are still okay (I was really worried for a while there) and my OB is still okay with attempting a vaginal birth so long as Baby A stays head down...

5 comments:

joy said...

yeah, that's pretty punky.

Larissa said...

Oh man! I'm glad she's okay though. Is she the active one or the mellow one?

Jeannett said...

She is actually the more mellow of the two...see, it's always the quiet ones!!! :)

Unknown said...

Tess was VERY quiet when she was young--WATCH OUT!!!

Glad eveything is OK :)

Brianna Heldt said...

grrrr, already disobeying and she's not even born! :)

SO GLAD you're still cleared to do a vaginal delivery, and that the babies are doing well!