Friday, June 12, 2009

Diaper Bags

I really wanted a fun, stylish diaper bag...that was a back pack, considering I won't exactly have a lot of extra arms. After searching around I realized that the cuter bags were the traditional "purse" style...and the backpacks were boring and plain black. I soon realized that if I was going to get what I wanted, it was going to have to be custom made. (Yes, I'm a brat like that).

I began surfing etsy, and came across Shelly and her shop Pink Punk Boutique. She makes custom purses and diaper bags...but no backpacks (at the time). So I emailed her and we worked via email to design the EXACT bag I wanted and I chose the fabric for a perfectly custom look.

I got my bag in the mail and it is soooo well made! The construction is fabulous, it is sturdy and I have no doubt it will hold up to daily wear and tear. Besides, her prices were totally reasonable. Cuter diaper bags at Babies R Us are about $50...so for a little more, I was able to get a completely custom bag...!



Check out her site, she has tons of great purses too!

1 comment:

Priscilla Rynning said...

so love it, Jeannett!! really pretty colors too!!