Thursday, July 12, 2007

On a lighter note...


...don't know if any of you are interested, but I thought I'd give my mommy friends a head's up on a couple of good deals I came across today....

Little Tikes is having a big sale and one of the better deals is the Easy Store Sand & Water Table.
Regular price on it is $120.00...but it is on sale for $60...AND it's buy 1, get 1 free...so you basically are paying $30 per table (75% off!). Shipping is minimal at $17.95 AND you can get even more money off if you use code BKLT0530 for $5 off orders of $30 or more. Long story short, if two of you get together, you can get the tables for a total of $73 (or $36.50 per table). Perfect for summer or an early Christmas gift taken care of? I'd totally be in on one for Henry, but it'll be a while before he's big enough to enjoy it...

Also, stopped by Toys R Us today and saw that they have a $7 off coupon for their store brand of diapers (Especially for Baby)...not sure how great they are, but at $8.99 for 96 diapers, I thought it was worth a shot! At least they should be good enough for daytime use...

4 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

Okay when I first saw that picture I wondered, who was over at Jeannett's house? I don't recognize those kids! Heehee!

Larissa said...

I had the same reaction as Brianna, "Who are those kids?" =) Thanks for the tip. Somehow we need to pass this post on the the grandmas. =)
How frightening about Henry's heart. We will be praying. I can't wait to hold that sweet little boy.

Kristen Borland said...

okay, you are officially a mommy now. ;)

Lisa Leonard said...

I am GAME! Anyone want to go in with me??