Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy (Belated) Anniversary

June 22nd was our five year wedding anniversary. We had planned on going to San Luis for dinner at Upper Crust. Instead, we went to San Luis and I labored all day and got cherry Jello for dinner. Little Henry was considerate enough to wait until 1 a.m. on the 23rd to be born so that we didn't have to share the day. Andy and I have been together for nine years now! That is forever! Sometimes it feels like only a short time, until I start to think of specific events...and then I realize how long we've been together. The best part is that I can't imagine my life any other way and I truly treasure ever day that I get to spend with him. It has been so fun watching him in his role as a daddy the last week. It's a whole side of Andy that I have never seen and I feel so lucky to have a husband like him. I am so blessed, it's almost ridiculous. I don't deserve such an amazing man, but I am thankful that I have him. Love you!

The garter toss.

Andy and his best man Jered.

Me being silly. I hate taking pictures, so I decided to be a nerd.


Leaving the reception.

This was my anniversary present from Andy. He gave it to me in between contractions. It was sweet and I LOVE it! So, Lisa knew the baby's name before anyone else did!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

ok, i got a close up of the picture of the garter toss. you gotta look again! every guy has a look on his face that says, "andy's gonna get some tonight"! am i wrong? it was so funny to me! (sorry - this comment may be a bit inappropriate!)

Unknown said...

Yes, he is an amazing man--I am a little prejudiced towards him but I do agree!! You know, he too has been truly blessed in having you for his wife. For every "thank you" you say to God, Andy says it too--for having you!

See you Wednesday!
Aunt Peggy

Kristen Borland said...

i love wedding pics! and great necklace!

happy anniv!!!

Lisa Leonard said...

but i didn't tell anyone the baby's name--not even STEVE!! that's pretty good for me--i am usually a horrible secret keeper! love the wedding photos. happy anniversary!