Sunday, July 1, 2007

Our Little Family


Here is our first unofficial family picture...we walked to the park down the street and stopped by a friend's house and she snapped a photo. (Andy's all sweaty from shooting hoops and I just look like crap in general). I really need to make it a priority to sit down and take a "real" one...but I'm usually the one behind the camera, so that's why I'm never in any of the pictures...okay, that and the fact that I hate taking pictures. :)

I think Henry looks like Andy, but with my nose. What do you think?

My first "I'm a bad mother" story:
While changing a wet diaper, Henry suddenly decided it was an opportune time to poop. And poop he did...all over the diaper and his clothes and back. When he finished, I wrapped up his diaper as best I could and leaned over to put it in the diaper genie. Only to look back at Henry who was now COVERED in his own pee. Yup, even his face. Poor kid had completely covered himself. Andy and I almost wet ourselves laughing so hard. Needless to say, it was the perfect time for a bath!

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

word of advice guys, when it comes to boys (and newborns in general) keep a lid on it, if you know what I mean!!

Jacquelyn said...

Oh, and just ask Phillip how many times he got peed on before he figured out how to defend himself.

Lisa Leonard said...

sounds like you're OFFICIALLY a mom now! Sometimes when things get really poopie, i just want to run! i don't know whre to start, ya know? how do you get a onsie over his head without getting poop in his hair?