Saturday, June 30, 2007

It Is Finished...


...the nursery, that is. The finishing touches were pulled together in the last couple of days.


Close up of bedding.

Changing Table.

"Nursing Station".

Bedding and Baby.

I have a white lamp and I plan on covering the shade with some polka dot fabric...but I'm using it in our bedroom for now to help with middle of the night feedings...I'm not talented enough to nurse in the dark...yet. I can't decide if I should use some of the left over striped fabric to make a valance? Not sure how it will look with the plantation shutters. What do you think?

7 comments:

Dana said...

I think he's ADORABLE! And the room is cute too...LOL. I'll call you later..got your message.


D

Kate said...

oh my goodness...you are an artist! the room is so cute. (and so is henry :))

Brenda Williams said...

Great room! I love the brown with the blue.

lindsey said...

love it all! i say leave the window as is - already looks great.

Unknown said...

The additional material to the diaper holder looks great! It really personalizes it. I like the way you hung the things on the wall. Can't wait to see you all in a few days.

Peg

Kristen Borland said...

all soooo cute!! i don't think you need to bother with window valances. everything is just so cute!

Cham F. said...

What a beautiful room!