Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishing Wednesday



Shey B Camera Strap Cover in Valentino

I am seriously in *love* with this camera strap cover...the only problem is that it does me no good...unless I have one of these...
Canon Rebel T1i


...and while snapping fabulous pictures with a fabulous camera hung around my neck by a fabulous camera strap, I would tote my laptop around in this...

Gussy Laptop Bag in Yellow and Damask

While wearing these fabulously high and turqouise shoes...Piperlime

...and then fall into this fabulously comfy bed at the end of my otherwise fabulous day.



Farmhouse Canopy Bed


It's unfortunate that I'm not rich.

What caught YOUR eye this week?

9 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

whoa, this is such a cute idea for a blog post! :)

Kim's Treasures said...

I have the exact same bag, camera and strap on my wish list in my mind!!! The shoes and bed wouldn't be a bad thing either!

Elizabeth Patch said...

I never knew I needed turquoise heels until I stopped by your blog... thanks for stopping by my blog and helping make my SITS day so wonderful!

Sheyb said...

What a cute post. :) Thanks for including my camera strap cover! And your kids are SO STINKING CUTE!! Love the header! ;)

joy said...

i have been eyeing that bed for a long time and i am in love with those shoes.

grace said...

I literally laughed out loud and then showed my husband this post, because this week...I have specifically said the same thing about the camera strap and camera. In a very serious way. HA

Priscilla Rynning said...

2 little pink lines showing my friend is going to be a GRAMMA :>

oneordinaryday said...

Oh, that camera is on the very top of my wish list too. One of these days!!

Rachel Slagle said...

i love those camera straps too... i think i might be getting myself one as a birthday present to myself :)