Saturday, February 20, 2010

OPP: Other People's Posts

Ohhh, blogging on a Saturday??? Watch out folks!

Anyway, I try to be really disciplined about the blogs I read. There is so. much. talent out there...so many bloggers who have beautiful, funny and inspirational things to say...good, right? Well, except that if I allowed myself to click from one blog to the next, I would be buried deep in Blog Land...hours later...starving children...and eyes watering from staring at the computer screen.

NOT healthy.

With that said, every once in a while, I will stumble across a post that I. just. love.

And it makes me want to share it with my own readers.

So, that's just what I'm doing.

So get cozy, grab a cup of coffee, and settle in. I hope you like these posts as much as I did.

***

I don't know Julie in real life, but I like to think that if we lived closer, we might be friends. But actually, if we met in real life, she would probably think I'm altogether too lame and I'd have to pretend we were friends....Either way, I love this chick. She cracks. me. up. Regularly. Here is one of my all-time favorite posts:

Freakcycle

***
I have no idea how I stumbled across this blog post... I don't know this girl, but I found myself nodding, laughing, "You Go Girl"-ing, and "AMEN!"-ing all over this post. She just says it all so well.

Mama's Had It

***

Jenny is my (in real life) friend Kate's sister. Jenny actually came by the hospital after the girls were born, but we are more of internet friends (is that lame???) since she lives in Kansas or Oklahoma or somewhere that is not California. She has a beautiful heart. This post made me cry. I can feel her pain and while different, I can relate in many ways. This may be one of my favorite, favorite, favorite posts of anything I've read in a long, long time.

Beautiful



Hope you enjoyed.

Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's totally not lame that we're internet friends. Although I did feel somewhat silly visiting you in the hospital after the girls were born. But you put me right at ease. :-)