Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions

  • Choose to delight. Look for the joy in the everyday.
  • Be active. Being home full time makes me crave some kind of physical activity. Quit laughing, it's true. This isn't a "resolution" to lose weight...just a realization that I can't keep myself so sedentary. Believe it or not, I'm *dying* to do some yoga. Dying.
  • Be creative. Learn to sew better. Make some throw pillows. Maybe even applique a shirt or two. All without punching my sewing machine.
  • I'd love to take a photography class or otherwise learn to take better photos. Maybe I can find a cool DSLR under a rock somewhere? Or someone who is gratiously giving theirs away...you know, for free...
  • Above all, make an effort to be the wife and mother God wants me to be.
Do you have resolutions for 2010?

No comments: