Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

"You know...it's been so hectic this year, and I'm so tired...let's not do a bunch of Christmas decorations...maybe just a tiny tree...?"

"What???!!! No WAY!"

In case you were wondering...it was Andy that insisted on going the whole nine yards. He tries to act all tough, but really...he's a big sentimental fool about Christmas. :)



Andy has a knit stocking from his childhood. He *insisted* that the kids must also have KNIT stockings. Sadly, I don't knit. Luckily, someone at Pottery Barn Kids does.
(Thanks Grandma!)





My 9+ foot tall naked, topless tree.


The Village. THE village. Wasn't gonna put it up. In fact, had plans to sell it off on ebay. Guess who about had a cardiac over that suggestion? So, up it is again. Totally dorky. But you know what? Henry *loves* it. So I guess it stays. What do I know anyway?


I don't know why, but I LOVE this little Mexican Nativity...


The outside of the house is all bedecked too. But, the photo will be a bit anti-climactic if I take it now...being daytime and all.

While I really wasn't up for decorating this year...I'm secretly glad Andy "made" me do it.

It really is quite cheery.

Well, when the tree is upright that is.





(Update on the sleeping: the other night was a ruse. They were just messing with me. Teasing me. Last night I was up 5 times between 1 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. )

No comments: