Monday, June 15, 2009

Twin Belly Shot: 35 weeks


Holy *freaking* moly.

I really shouldn't go out in public.

I convinced Andy to take me to dinner at Applebee's tonight. I was so sick of being in the house and thought I might go cuckoo.

I felt eyes on me the whole time.

Three different people asked me if I was overdue.

A group of high school girls LITERALLY pointed at me with wide eyes and mouths open.

I didn't realize how huge I was...until I saw these photos.

It's just not natural.

I look like my head was shrunk by one of those witch doctors on the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland.

And don't even get me started on the waddle walk...

9 comments:

Priscilla Rynning said...

Oh, Jeannett, you are a woman most blessed - and those little girls are the most fortunate!! Keep on cookin' and they'll be out soon enough!!

Tracy Regusci said...

Are you getting excited?!? Every time I ready your blog, my smile gets wider with joy and the anticipation! Just weeks, maybes days, I will prayer for the right week and no c-section!

Joanie said...

Hang in there, Jeannett!

summer... said...

i think you are my hero!

lynette said...

I know you are uncomfortable and you are "getting big", but you're not big enough to be pointed and stared at. Those silly teenage girls probably do that to us old ladies too :) You look very healthy and your girls are cooking up a storm, so that's what's most important! Keep up the good work my dear! Hang on tight!

Mama Mote said...

So did you tell those teen girls that this is what happens when they have sex? You are absolutely beautiful, Jeannett. Just like Tracy, I'm smiling with anticipation. Soon, girl, soon.

Julie Theule said...

Jeanett, you look adorable! You are housing two baby girls in that belly. That is crazy! Maybe next time it will be two boys...

Debbie said...

You look gorgeous...just like you should! I'm so excited for you guys! Fun times ahead!

joy said...

almost there.