Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dr. Appointments Galore!

I had my third appointment with the perinatologist (a high risk OB...she does my ultrasounds). Girls look great, they "weigh" 1.2 and 1.3 pounds. Baby A is head down, Baby B is breech. This is awesome...as long as Baby A stays head down and Baby B isn't transverse (lying across my belly), I can still do a vaginal birth! (Breech delievery for the second twin isn't an issue the way it is for single babies because, literally, the flood gates are wide open!) Woohoo! Stay put girls!

Then I took Henry in for a doctor appointment since he's been so sick. Turns out he has a really nasty cold/congestion and DOUBLE ear infections! It's his first ear infection, and it's a doozy! Poor guy! We got him some amoxicillin (?)...his first prescription ever!, and he's napping. Doc says he shouldn't be around other kids for 48 hours...now to figure out our schedules, because OF COURSE both Andy and I have meetings scheduled for tomorrow! Oh well, we'll have to do some re-arranging it'll work out.

1 comment:

joy said...

so sorry about henry! no wonder he has been grumpy. and good news about the girls. stay put, girls and don't move.