Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where in the World Have I been?

You might be wondering that. Or not. Either way, I've been here. Either busy being in a wedding (yay Jen and Trevor!), the accompanying rehearsal dinners, manicure appointments, seamstress fittings, etc, or just plain pooped. I haven't had a lot of extra energy, which has made sitting down to blog kinda tough lately. I have photos of our christmas light bedecked house and tree, but I'm too lazy to go looking for the camera and upload the pictures, so that will have to be for another day. We also bought a new (to us) truck to replace Andy's ruined one. Maybe I'll blog that too someday.

In the meantime, I've been battling what feels like non-stop nausea and sleepless nights. I puked for the first time today. Fun. Poor Henry called to me while I was bowing to the toilet gods..."Mommy?" It was cute. He sounded so concerned. So please forgive me for not having the energy to sit and blog after Henry is in bed. I find that I crash just as soon as he does. As for daycare, I found a new one. It's actually the lady that used to take care of Christine's daughter and made her want to do daycare. She's really nice and I'm sure Henry will do fine there. He's quite the social butterfly. I can't take him anywhere without him yelling "HI!" to every little old lady...who subsequently can't resist but to come over and shower him with attention.

With that less than exciting blog post, I will leave you with a link to a cute slideshow I found online that shows you how large your baby is compared with various grocery store produce. It's really interesting to see how quick the baby grows...so check it out even if you're not pregnant. You'll be amazed at what our bodies can do!

Peanut is the size of a Kidney Bean

1 comment:

joy said...

i always find it so amazing that something the size of one kidney bean can make you feel so sick. hang in there, jeannett--it doesn't last forever. and that's so great that henry has new daycare.