Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!

The Gibson Family packed up bright and early with fresh baked banana bread, and walked over to place our votes. (We live so close to our polling place that it would literally take longer to load Henry up into his carseat, than it does for us to walk).





Apparently Henry wasn't as excited about voting as his dad was. Heehee!

So if you haven't already, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! I don't care who you vote for (okay, that's only half true), but VOTE!!! Many men and women died and fought for our right to vote, the least you can do is take 10 minutes out of your day. No excuse is valid. I don't care how tired, sick, overwhelmed, busy...VOTE. Besides, isn't it fun to take part in such a big thing??? Don't you somehow feel connected to a larger body?

Vote. Please. And if you really don't care, call me and I'll tell you which boxes to check. :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVING the pic of your husband's can. :)

Aron said...

i am sporting my "i voted" sticker right now :)

Jeannett said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing too! Oh well, better than mine, right?! :)

Diana Fabricio said...

Vote McCain.... hehee anyways this was the first time i voted its great...

Carrie Haughey said...

I voted!!

Rachel Slagle said...

i applied to vote by mail and then i procrastinated... i can be so lazy these days... so i had to go deliver my ballot to the polling place in person (which is what i wanted to avoid in the first place).

Brianna Heldt said...

Okay look at you, homemade banana bread AND walking to your polling place! You'll be going off the grid before we know it! :)

Colorado traditionally has been a "red state." So Kevin and I used to joke that when we moved, our state might actually go for the guy WE vote for, for once. Apparently that was a false assumption! :) (But I don't see us moving to Texas anytime soon. :) )

Andy needs to start his own talk radio show or something.