Friday, April 4, 2008

Photos

Somehow I stumbled onto the following blog post and I about died laughing. It just got funnier as it went along. And then it got me thinking: how awful are the photos we take NOW going to be in 20 years? How do I convince Henry and all his high school buddies that a mowhawk and camo really was cool back in the day?

*I obviously did not select and comment on the photos in the link, so I don't consider a couple of them very funny...particularly the ones about having lots of kids...but ignore those and have a good laugh on this beautiful Friday!

Link

3 comments:

joy said...

okay, jeannett, i almost peed my pants laughing so hard! how did you find that? and thanks for sharing. it's always great to laugh that hard. happy friday--have fun tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Jeannett, I was not prepared for that. I did not wear waterproof mascara today. Now I look an Old Navy-wearing Alice Cooper.
Loving the "clown car" reference :)

Carrie Haughey said...

so funny!