Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tidbits of Nothing

Sorry I've been MIA in bloggerland...but we've gotten into a little groove and life is pretty normal and boring in blogging terms. But, these are some of the things I do have to share:
  • Henry now weighs 7 lbs. 1 oz.!!! He gained 21 oz. in 14 days. Mom is not surprised. Kid eats all day long sometimes.
  • We have thrush. Very pleasant. Sharp burning shooting pains. Can anything else go wrong with nursing? Sigh...it's a good thing I have a very real stubborn streak or I would have given up long ago, it's now become a test of wills.
  • Henry's hair continues to fall out...on the top. It looks ugly. He's not as cute anymore right now. He just kinda looks like an old man. :( Hopefully it'll come back soon or at least fall out completely.
  • While Henry continues to gain weight, his little legs are as scrawny as ever. :)
  • We've had our birth announcements from Sugarplum Invitations for a couple weeks now, but I'm waiting to get back the photos from a photo shoot we did last week. I'm feeling terrible that it's taking so long to get those out! Maybe before he's five years old...
  • I've gotten my first taste of time flying when you are a parent. Monday was Henry's one month birthday...and I am shocked. It feels like just a few days ago that I was in labor...not a month ago! I'm sad and bummed that it all seems to be flying by.
  • Henry likes to look at things like his mobile and his Baby Einstein play mat. It is very cute and again, I'm amazed at how quickly development is happening.
  • K, I have to poop now. See y'all later. I'll snap some photos later today and post them. We all know that Becky gets impatient if there are no pictures to accompany blogging!

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

okay, first of all, i will no longer eat breakfast while reading your blog.

second of all, we all understand about baby announcements taking awhile to get out. with zeb, i actually finally made the announcements, but never got around to sending them out! with nehemiah, i didn't even bother!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update on your bodily functions!!! :)

You think time is flying now, just wait my dear. . . . in a blink of an eye . . . . .

Peg :)

Kate said...

oh, my goodness, jeannett! Henry is absolutely the cutest baby boy ever! his hair is adorable and he isn't ugly at all! i just wish charlotte could have even half of the hair that he has now...

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

So I like pictures?!! Henry is no doubt as cute as ever! I'm waiting until your announcements have been sent out before I release pics. (That way people will be rushing to thier mailboxes, dying to see them:-)

Brianna Heldt said...

Well Kaitlyn has thrush's cousin, a yeast diaper rash, yuck!!!! Hoping you guys are better soon!!!