Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paparazzi


This is really random, but I happened across this picture today...and is it just me, or does it totally look like one of those paparazzi photos of celebrities in People magazine?

Well, except that I'm not a celebrity...

And this is just my lame little blog, not a nationally published magazine...

And if I *were* a celebrity, I would look MUCH more fabulous than this...even 36 weeks pregnant with twins.

But that's cool.

(This photo was taken on Henry's 2nd birthday...I remained pregnant for almost another 3 full weeks...seeing this makes me physically hurt. I had never been so uncomfortable in my life. As much as I love my girlies...I have no desire to ever do that again...)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It really does look like a paparazzi photo. I clicked on the pic to make it bigger, and man, I don't think I would have wanted to cross your path that day...you look pretty miserable! But rightfully so!

Mama Mote said...

Oh, some paparazzi pics do make celebrities look bad because that's what they want to catch - the 'real' you! Amazing how much you went through from this time forward. hugs