Thursday, October 22, 2009

Looks like it's going to be a TV Day...

...think I'm coming down with the flu.

Woke up freezing, shivering, nauseous, and oh so achy and tired.

I've had a stuffy/runny nose for a few days.

No fever. Yet.

Man, I am sooo annoyed. I was planning on making our flu shot appointment for Saturday. I've never gotten one before, but with twin infants and a toddler, I really didn't want to risk getting the whole clan sick.

I just hope the girls don't get sick too. That would just be way too miserable.

Been searching the difference between regular flu and swine flu. Normally I wouldn't worry so much, but with two tiny girls, I'm much more worried about it, you know?

And so, Henry will be watching a lot of Disney movies today while I nap and rest on the couch as much as I can.

Ah, poop.

3 comments:

joy said...

oh, jeannett. i'm sorry! at least i know we didn't give it to you since we weren't able to get together this week.

Jacquelyn said...

Bummer!!! Soooo sorry! maybe breastmilk voodoo will keep the girls safe. I'll be praying for you!

Rachel Slagle said...

sorry... that's been me all week. there is nothing worse than being a sick mommy. get better soon :)