Monday, October 12, 2009

Church Campout

Just got back last night from the annual Grace Church Family Campout.

Lots of fun.

Lots of work.

But we "Princess Camped" this year...rented an RV. I just couldn't bring myself to tent camp with twin 3 month olds. We did it with Henry when he was 11 weeks old, and it was fine, but I just didn't have it in me to do it with two this time around.

Good thing because it was below 40 degrees at night. For us spoiled Californians...that's practically freezing.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked...my hands were pretty full.

The girlies all bundled up.

Jilly.

Lucy.

Breakfast at the Gibson/Theule campsite.

These two boys were inseparable all weekend.

Here's Haaken...all of 4...reading to Henry. :)

My personal baby holder.

Church service Sunday morning.

Now onto the post-camping clean up. Everything smells like campfire smoke...even the girls' heads!

No comments: