Thursday, June 4, 2009

And the show has hit an all time low...


I met up with a few of the girls from work for lunch yesterday. (Which, by the way, was FABULOUS).

I got there first. The hostess seated me.

At a booth.

I DON'T FIT IN THE BOOTH!!!!

Who does that???!!!

I had to grab all of the place settings and menus and move them to a table.

Where I could sit as far away from the table as my gigantic-ness needed.

Half of me wanted to laugh...

Half of me wanted to cry.

Maybe it's just hormones.

But I never thought I wouldn't fit in a restaurant booth...pregnant or not.

Are we there yet?

7 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Some booths are hard to feel comfortable in anyway. We were just at Red Robin on Sunday...of course, it was here in Redondo Beach. But luckily we were at a table we could move the chairs away from the table. Glad you still had fun.

Priscilla Rynning said...

is there a Red Robin in Santa Maria? sorry for my uninformativity (is that a word? LOL)

Jeannett said...

Yes, Priscilla...in the "mall".

Rachel Slagle said...

this should make you feel better: when i was pregnant with dillon there were some booths that i couldn't fit into either... and there was only one of him :)

Serenity Now said...

I had to move to a table at Red Robin's when I was pregnant too...and I only had one giant baby in there. I still think you look pretty tiny for carrying TWO babies!

Priscilla Rynning said...

Thanks, Jeannett, I am THERE!!! Now that "Forever 21"(my indignation makes me totally incoherent) is taking over where Gottschalks is now, I am going to have to start returning to Santa Maria again to shop! We like to come down to eat at Red Lobster and Olive Garden too

Liz said...

I couldn't fit in an Islands booth once. Their solution was to sit me and friends at the bar!!