Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jen & Trevor sitting in a tree....

Tracy and I are bridesmaids in a dear friend's wedding in December. One of the perks of being in a wedding (besides getting to dress up all fancy-like) is that you get to throw a BRIDAL SHOWER!!!! I just love all the fun of planning a shower! (And how fun that I've gotten to do 2 bridal showers lately! I feel like I've been doing a ton of baby showers the last couple of years...hmmm, wonder why???)

I had seen the idea to do a Tiffany's theme somewhere a while back and had always kept it in the back of my head as something I would like to do. Luckily, Tracy agreed, so I got to plan all that gorgeous blue and white. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed planning it. :)






CONGRATS JEN ON THE ENGAGEMENT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING!!!!

8 comments:

joy said...

love the tiffany theme! so pretty!

Carrie Haughey said...

so cute!!! i love the giant diamond on the table, where can I get me one of those? ^_^ Kidding!

Aron said...

SUCH a pretty shower :) i am dying to throw one... someone get engaged!

Candace said...

You are amazing! The shower was the best I've ever been to. Ever think about a career change as a party planner?

Jeannett said...

Thanks Candace, you are very sweet. Being an event planner would be SOOO much fun, but I would bet there is a glut of those on the Central Coast, and all with much better ideas than I have. :)

Kristen Borland said...

gorgeous!! you did an amazing job!

Brianna Heldt said...

WOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You did such a wonderful job!

Maybe you could move to Denver to become a party planner???

Jen if you're reading this, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeannett said...

Denver...there's that pesky snow thing. Sorry. :)