Friday, March 21, 2008

Four Things...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Blockbuster Video
El Corral Bookstore (Cal Poly on campus bookstore)
Victoria's Secret
City of Solvang (and yes, I did permit a windmill!)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
Dumb & Dumber
Tommy Boy
Peter Pan
Rocky (but not by choice!!!)

Four places I've lived:
Artesia, CA
La Mirada, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Santa Maria, CA

Four TV shows I watch:
Anything on HGTV
The Office
The Apprentice
Oprah
(But I don't really watch them religiously...but if I do sit down, this is what I usually try to scroll to find)

Four places I have been:
Terceira (Island my family is from off the coast of Portugal)
Rhode Island (on my way to Terceira)
Jamaica (honeymoon!)
Miami (as a layover on the way to Jamaica...I don't get out much!)

Four favorite foods:
French Fries
Green Beans
Artichokes
At this point, anything that has dairy sounds fabulous!

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Decorating my new house
On a tropical island with a never ending Strawberry Daquiri
Does a mall in Orange County count? Only if I had someone else's credit card though...
Anywhere with Andy and Henry where I didn't have to cook, clean or work!

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Having escrow actually close someday! (LONG story, but we'll get there!)
Henry's first birthday
Summertime in the new house...BBQ anyone?
Henry's surgery...because I just want to get it over with.

Four places I love to shop:
Pottery Barn
Restoration Hardware
TJ Maxx (you can get the best deals sometimes and it's the perfect "I don't know what I need, but I just might stumble upon it" store!)
Victoria's Secret (I'm a sucker for expensive underoos!)

Okay, if you want to do this survey on your blog (I think we've all probably done it before but oh well!) consider yourself "tagged." :)

No comments: