Saturday, January 19, 2008

First CP Basketball Game

Tonight Henry went to his first (of many, I'm sure) Cal Poly Basketball Games. He had a blast bouncing around in our laps. I don't think he watched much of the game...which is probably good since they lost by 15. Ugh.


Poly Pride.

Watching the game with Daddy.

Shielding his eyes from the Dance Team half time show. Why do I always feel like pulling dollar bills out of my pocket during their routine? Because it's skanky...that's right, now I remember.

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

OK - he is the cutest little Mustang. Jeannett - you cut your hair! I like it.

Love you all - give Henry a kiss from Grandma.

joy said...

you should throw some dollar bills next time. college kids always needs extra money. just kidding--i'm sure there are some really nice girls on the squad. oh wait, i totally just remembered that my roommate was one of them and she tried recruiting me. i almost tried out, but then, we know how that would have ended. i love henry's cal poly sweatshirt. go mustangs!