Saturday, November 17, 2007

Help Me Pick...

I somehow stumbled across these awesome aprons by Jessie Steele. Apparently, they're all the rage and have been featured by Oprah and all kinds of other magazines. I had no clue, I just saw them on the Williams-Sonoma website. Anyway, they are just too cute and I love how fun and flirty they are. They're kinda expensive, which is a bummer, but I have birthday money to spend and I can't sew well enough to make my own. Which is pathetic, because they look pretty simple...I just know I'd manage to screw it up somehow.

We're hosting a couple of Christmas parties this year, and I thought it would be fun to have one of these so that I don't get my "party clothes" dirty, but still look somewhat presentable.

Anyway, I can't decide which print I like best...so I need your input! (The snowflake one is probably my favorite because of the ruffle, but for $30 I want something I can use year round).

Which print do YOU prefer?

9 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

I like the apron bib that's all black with a white bow. so fun!

Brianna Heldt said...

okay i could have SWORN i posted a comment last night--weird! anyway i'd picked the same one lisa liked. those aprons are soooooooo cute, wow!

joy said...

personally, i would like the toile or the brown and pink polka dot one. i did like the one that lisa and brianna liked, too. the snowflake one is super cute, but maybe not for year-round wear? what a fun dilemma!

Rachel said...

Gigi Toile. Good Luck

Carrie Haughey said...

How pretty!!! I want one too!!!!


I would go with one of the red and white ones, maybe the rose? I dunno, the colors just seem so classic...

Kate said...

i like the cherries one!

Serenity Now said...

The black and white one at the top of the page...or the toile black and white further down. They are ALL super cute :)

Diana Fabricio said...

I like the brown with the pink and brown poka

Jacquelyn said...

I saw something similar at Khols for less $$ of course ... might be worth checking out.