Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No Title

There's no title for this post because I'm lacking wit and charm this morning. Shocking, I tell you! Just kidding. I found some old baby pics of me and Andy that I'll post soon, but I need to scan them in...and we don't have a scanner...amazing considering we seem to have every other gadget invented!

Anyway, not much to say but there's a handful of cute photos I thought I'd share:


Henry loves looking at things and especially loves music. When his mobile is done turning and tinkling, he cries until we wind it up again. I remember being pregnant and him being extra active whenever I listened to the radio loudly in the car...he was especially wiggly when I listened to 50 Cent! (How embarrasing...a white, pregnant woman blaring 50 cent in her SUV in the suburbs of the Central Coast!) And yes, I know...there will be no more rap now that he's out of the womb!


Notice his buzz cut starting to grow out!

Here's our peanut at Grace Summer Nights...Henry was only 3 or 4 weeks old...notice his scrawny legs, receding hair line, and how much darker his hair was!

Dad trying to get the Paci in while wearing the Bjorn at the Family Campout last week.


Andy and Henry at the Fall Kickoff yesterday. Andy being a brat for the camera.


Me and Hen in his Moby Wrap yesterday. THERE'S those blue eyes! They always photograph so dark!

For all my blogging friends: I want to know what your favorite things are (see post below) AND once you've done that, I think it'd be fun to do a post on "Little Known Facts"...things that we may not know about eachother...complete with pictures (if possible)!

7 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

some thoughts:

when henry's a little older he can come over and dance up a storm with our kids. they love music too!

wishing there was rap music that wasn't quite so "edgy". gonna be a bummer if my kids want to listen to it and i have to say no. (and by about age 10 will smith's positive rap music just isn't hip anymore!)

henry's cute.

Jeannett said...

I agree with you on the rap...and I'm sorry, but I just can't get into the whole "christian rap" thing...I always cringe at it. :)

Brianna Heldt said...

yeah...i agree, there's just something about it...there's that kj52 guy, but he's white, and therefore hard to take seriously. :) i'm fine with some of the themes in secular rap music, and an occasional 4 letter word i can handle, but the constant barage of bad words combined with all the stuff about sex, yeah, not so good. guess i'll just have to put tupac's "changes" on repeat and stick with that...

Serenity Now said...

Hi Jeannett...you just left me a comment - I think you have me confused with one of Aron's other friends. I'm cooking along fine over here :) (you reminded me I need to update that darn blog)
I do feel awful for her friend though, it was a very nice comment you left.

andy gibson said...

He has no choice but to get used to Metallica in the garage....or in the Land Cruiser while wheeling....or in the truck whenever I feel like it...and the scenarios continue.

joy said...

henry is so cute! esther likes his hair--his buzz is looking so cute.

Carrie Haughey said...

loving the buzz cut! so adorable!

When I finally have time where I am home and not exhausted, maybe I will do that favorite things post... :0)